Lunch pack students bring
Information Technology Centre
Food can be heated in microwave ovens and eaten in the common rooms in the basement of building 1 and 2 at Information Technology Centre and at UTH-gård (building 73). There is also a few tables in hallways that may be used if you keep them clean. A third possibility to find a seat is on floor 5 in building 1 and 2.
There are microwave ovens in the common rooms in the basement in house 1 and on groundfloor in house 8. Check out the common room page.
- Restaurant Rullan
- Café Olof
- Café Ångström
- jalla streetfood Ångström
- Restaurant Bikupan at BMC.
- Sven Dufva Restaurant in the Glunten area, menu
- Grindstugan on the other side of the Shell gas station.
- The dining hall of Rosendalsgymnasiet (Husargatan 8)