- All Doors at Polacksbacken are Locked 2020-03-31
- Temporarily Limited Opening Hours for Goods Handling 2020-03-30
- Recommendation regarding the Coronavirus 2020-02-28
- New climate-smart battery promises sustainable energy storage 2020-04-03
- When Teaching Moves out into Cyberspace 2020-04-01
- Work at the Old Drilling Grounds 2020-03-30
- Celsius-Linnaeus Lectures with Symposium: Wide spectrum of outstanding research 2020-03-05
- David Sumpter creates structure in apparent randomness 2020-03-05
- Creativity in many dimensions at the Ångstrom Makerspace 2020-03-05
- She Presides over Boundless Engineers 2020-02-18
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
BOok a room
Do you need a teaching room, meeting room or premises for a conference or seminar?
The "New Ångström" Project
The “New Ångström” building project, the largest in the history of Uppsala University, involves two new buildings (Building 9 and Building 10) as well as relocationsthroughout the existing buildings to optimise operations at the Ångström Laboratory. Read more about the project here.
We continually publish information about current and upcoming downtime, shutdowns or other disruptions that may affect people visiting anyone who works at Polacksbacken. Up-to-date building information can be found here.