Opening Hours at Polacksbacken
During the semesters, the facilities at Polacksbacken Campus are open every weekday at regular hours. These opening hours may be adjusted, especially during periods of low activity or holidays. Exceptions are announced on the information screens at the campus are.
- The front doors are open to all personell and students with a campus card between 05 a.m. and 12.00 p.m.
- At other times, the premises are accessible with an access cards and your personal code.
If you need to temporarily keep a door open outside the usual opening hours, please contact the Card & Key Service at the Ångström Laboratory at least 1 day in advance. Please include the following information:
- which door/doors need to be kept open
- which date/s the application regards
- what course/event is iun need of temporary access
- the minimum time span to keep the door unlocked (usually it is enough to keep the door or doors open until all visitors/participants have arived, not until the event ends)
- your name and department/unit
Campus Management makes the decisions about temporary access and informs the client.